Saturday, November 21, 2009

Good News: I've Been INSPIRED!

I've been inspired, or at least motivated, by the prospect of putting off my outline for a ginormous history report--National History Day (NHD) but oh well. Credit for my inspiration goes to TAVI. Well I know she's a bit cliched to write about (sorry Tavi) because of all of the recent press on her blog, but I must confess I'm a huge fan. But, more than drag this post out by going on about the absolutely ahmazing spontaneous creativity of the quirky-cool It-girl's blog I'd like to focus on the recent Teen Vogue article that was supposedly all about teen blogger sensation Tavi. I would like to draw the attention to the more that possibility that the whole article was simply a ploy to get the word out about Rodarte's line for Target (I nearly when ballistic when I read this, being a fan of both brand and store), while incognito as a tidbit about Tavi. I'm not a hater in the least, far from it, but I did want to draw attention to the attempt of Teen Vogue to try to pass this one. And, cheers to Tavi! (and to putting off NHD)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh NHD >:P
do u still have to do it even tho ur homeschooled??
if not u are sooo lucky...
miss you!!
(though probably tammy doesnt miss you because she puts all her stuff on your chair...)